Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My COLLEGES!

Here is the list of Schools I am applying to. In order of preference.

1. Dartmouth
2. UC Berkeley
3. University of Southern California
4. UC Los Angeles
5. UC Santa Barbara
6. Southern Methodist University
7. UC Davis
8. Cal Poly San Lois Obispo

Its funny/sobering to know that the school I get into will have a big impact on the course of the rest of my life. Schools 1, 2 and 4 are reach schools while 3, 5 and 7 are good matches and 6 and 8 are my safety schools.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Cal Poly, my brother is a graduate and also a graduate of uc berkley, great schools and great places to be in california...just saying what do you want to be? post that and I will get a better understanding of why you want Cal Poly and uc berkley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops meant to say UC Berkeley and Cal Poly at SLO is terrific...all the schools you want to go to are wonderful, hoping you do get to go to the one you really really want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pursue a Business Administration degree at Berkeley because they have such a great business school. I know Cal Poly SLO is a terrific school but their best programs are in Science and Engineering, two subjects that I am not very interested in. If I did end up there I know I would love it because I have heard such great things about it. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete