Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Put This On

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon the blog Put This On and it enthralled me. I spent easily an hour reading about men's fashion. It never occurred to me that fashion could be so interesting but it was. I didn't agree with every thing that he wrote but most of it rang true. How we dress is the way we present ourselves to the world. First impressions are a big deal and our clothes play a huge role in what people think of us.

Every time I spend more than 30 minutes at a time on the site I have to remind myself that fashion is just a shred of a complete person so I go read a book to be well rounded.

Here is the site:

http://putthison.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good Blog, but I couldn't get the link to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it works now, the whole site was down yesterday

    ReplyDelete